The Haematologica Journal website is available to institutions and individuals completely free of charge. By using this site, you indicate your agreement to these terms and conditions.
All articles published in Haematologica are protected by copyright. The Ferrata Storti Foundation (owner of Haematologica) makes available all contents on the following terms:
- You are entitled to access and use the Haematologica Journal website for your personal research purposes.
- The rights for your personal access cannot be transferred, sold or rented to anyone else.
- You can download or print individual articles from Haematologica.
- You cannot commercially redistribute, rent, lend, sell or modify any papers obtained from Haematologica without the prior permission of the Ferrata Storti Foundation and payment of royalties.
- Any use of this material in whole or in part should include bibliographic citation, including author attribution, date, article title, and a statement as follows: "Obtained from the Haematologica Journal website http://www.haematologica.org"
- We reserve the right to refuse access to any individual, network or subscriber at any time in case of misuse of the website (eg. massive download, massive text mining, etc.). Neither the Ferrata Storti Foundation, nor any other party involved in the preparation of this material, warrants that the information contained herein is in every respect accurate or complete.
- Users of this website are advised to consult appropriate medical literature and product information with regard to drugs mentioned on the Haematologica Journal website to verify dosages, methods and durations of administration and contraindications.
- The Ferrata Storti Foundation make no representation or warranties with respect to any treatment, action or application of medication by any person relying on the information offered within or through the Haematologica Journal website and are not responsible for any injury and/or damage arising therefrom. We reserve the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time.
- The printed version of Haematologica is published by the Ferrata Storti Foundation and is the definitive version and, to the extent any difference exist, will prevail over this online version.
- The terms of this Agreement constitute the entire Agreement between you and us with respect to the Haematologica Journal website and supersede any prior written or oral representations or agreements.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The Journal Online is under development and changes may be made in these publications at any time. There is no guarantee that the information contained in the online version of the journal is identical to the print version of the journal.
In no event shall the publisher be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of data, business interruption, or loss of profits, arising out of the use of or the inability to use the Journal content.
This publication is provided "as is": the Publisher DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Descriptions of, or references to products or publications, or inclusion of an advertisement in the Journal, neither constitutes nor implies a guarantee, endorsement or support of claims made of that product, publication or service.
If you are using an offline browser that allows you to download content from a site and read it later, be aware that we impose one restriction on their use.
- In order for us to provide reliable, continuous, and timely access to Haematologica Online for all readers, we require that you configure your offline browser to request no more than 20 pages per minute (roughly one request every 3-4 seconds).
Be aware that non-compliance with this rule will result in your access to Haematologica Online being blocked until you contact us and resolve the problem. If you repeatedly break this rule you will be permanently blocked from the site.
Access to site pages via an Open Proxy Server is prohibited.